CALL US FOR PRICING AND ORDERING THIS UNIT
The WilsonPro 1100 is part of the next generation professional-grade cell signal amplification technology for Wilson Electronics. The natural successor to our Pro 1000, the Pro 1100 is a surprisingly powerful cell phone signal amplifier—capable of transmitting a 4dB stronger cellular signal back to the tower for always reliable cellular connectivity. This is twice the power of our competition. This added capacity makes the Pro1100 ideal for large homes, medical offices, commercial buildings, and retail spaces up to 35,000 square feet in coverage area.
Designed to reach far away cell towers, the Wilson Pro1100’s maximum uplink power surpasses the Pro1000’s by providing 25dBm of available output. The Pro 1100 features a modern, intuitive design for easier antenna connection—placing each indoor and outdoor antenna port on top of the amplifier itself. The exposed mounting flange found on the amplifier unit’s corners make for simple and clean wall-mount installation.
EXPECTED INDOOR COVERAGE:
10,000 sq. ft. with WEAK outside signal (1-2 bars)
20,000 sq. ft. with AVERAGE outside signal (3-4 bars)
35,000 sq. ft. with STRONG outside signal (5 bars)
• Boosts 4G LTE and 3G cellular signal in buildings up to 35,000 sq. ft.
• FCC-approved and works with all major U.S. mobile carrier networks.
• Maximum uplink power of 25 dBm, downlink power up to 15 dBm.
• Built-in XDR technology to prevent overload/shutdown from signal.
• Onboard software to auto adjust gain to current signal environment.
• Color LCD touch screen for greater control and usability of Pro1100.
• Modern, intuitive amplifier design for ease of wall-mount installation.
• Choice of 50 Ohm “N” or 75 Ohm “F” connectors per cable preference
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov